1. PKFZ RM12bill
2. Submarine RM500mil
3. Sime Darby RM964mil
4. Paya Indah Westland RM88mil
5. Posmalaysia (transmile) RM230mil lost
6. Eurocopter deal RM1bil waste?
7. Terengganu Stadium Collapsed RM292mil
8. MRR2 repair cost RM70mil
9. Maybank Overpay for BII RM4bil
10. Tourism -NYY kickback RM10mil
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS—————– RM 1.5M
12. Overpayment by Sport Ministry————- RM 8.4M
13. London 's white elephant sports complex —- RM 70M
14. MRR2 Repairs—————————— RM 70M
15. MATRADE repairs ————————– RM 120M
16. Cost of new plane used by PM————– RM 200M
17. InventQ irrecoverable debt —————- RM 228M
18. Compensation for killing crooked bridge —– RM 257M
20. Lost in selling Augusta ——————— RM 510M
21. Worth of AP given out in a year ———— RM 1.8B
22. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts)- RM 4.1B
23. PSC Naval dockyard ———————— RM 6.75B
24. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion (RM3.2 billion in 2008 ringgit)
25. The Maminco attempt to corner the world tin market in the 1980s is believed to have cost some US$500 million. (RM1.6 billion)
26. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s.
27. Perwaja Steel resulted in losses of US$800 million (RM2.56 billion).
28. Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn. Bhd. operation to shore up the stock market
29. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam
30. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM 348 million)
31. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007
32. For the past 10 years since Philharmonic Orchestra wasestablished, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million. Hiring a kwai-lo CEO with salary of more than RM1 M per annum !
33. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat AbdulJalil (women and social development affairs) RM404,726 and Abdul HamidOthman (religious) RM549,675 per annum
34. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. Out of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipments which it is unable to give a breakdown. Govt paid more than RM6k per notebook vs per market price of less than RM3k through some new consortiums that setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no math & science content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the teachers' children now.
35. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies Perimeker Sdn Bhd and IMT Defence Sdn Bhd amounted toRM910 million.
36. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion "Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge"
37. RM1.3 billion have been wasted building the white elephantCustoms, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation ofthe Malaysia-Singapore scenic bridge
38. RM 100 million on renovation of Parliament building and leaks
39. National Astronaut Programme – RM 40 million
40. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
41. Eye on Malaysia – RM 30 million and another RM5.7 million of free ticket
42. RM 2.4 million on indelible ink
43. Samy announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM 38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone.
44. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief Minister and his family.
45. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time when MAS incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy three paintings to decorate its chairman's (Munir) office.
46. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion.
47. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion.
48. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million.
49. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million.
50. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million.
51. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million.
52. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM 3.5 Million.
53. Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in BursaMalaysia under guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth billions of ringgits.
54. Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits
55. Since 1997, Petronas has handed out a staggering 30 billion ringgit in natural gas subsidies to IPPs who were making huge profits. In addition, there were much wastages and forward trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then. Since the accounts of Petronas are for the eyes of Prime Minister only, we have absolutely no idea of the amount.
56. RM5700 for a car jack worth RM50
57. Government-owned vehicle consumed a tank of petrol worth RM113 within a few minutes
58. A pole platform that cost RM990 was bought for RM30,000
59. A thumbdrive that cost RM90 was bought for RM480 60. A cabinet that cost RM1,500 was bought for RM13,500
61. A flashlight that cost RM35 was bought for RM143
62. Expenses for 1 Malaysia campaign paid to APCO?
63. RM17 billion subsidy to IPP
64. USD24 million diamond ring for Ro$mah --- cancellation of order -- how much compensation???
65. Cattle/Cow gate by family of Sharizat RM250 million